Archive for September, 2013
Wheelchair Accessible and Welcoming Adults of all Abilities, Sexualities and Ages
Saturday 21st September
stately home with a Fellini feel, close to London in Surrey.
It is a house for horny hedonists
the ground floor is spacious, with huge rooms, accessible toilets and wide doors and corridors.
Telephone: 0844 870 0000
• The Amazing Mouse & full Cabaret • MC Mat Fraser • Dancing to Chris Tofu •
• Sensuality Chamber with Minstrels & Peeping • Café Shebeen •
• Salon of the Senses • Pleasure Bazaar •
• Sock Wrestling • Messy Cake Fights • Human Snail Racing • Dungeon • Cage • Grope Box • Hug Snuggle • Climax Clinic • Queening Throne • Photo Booth •
• Infinity Dome • Country Romps •
Strict Dress Code
Whatever makes you feel sexy: Skimpy • Slinky ● Sensual •
Sparkling Magnificent Revealing Ball Gown & Tails ● Steam Punk
Fetish • Naked ● Be Imaginative! Be Brave! Be Comfortable!
No street clothes ● Dressing Up Shoppe
Respectful Etiquette with no censorship, no pressure, no press, no photography
Please read the Little Book of Delights on our website before attending
This event is hosted by Dr Tuppy Owens who founded the charity Outsiders
which is where all Ball funds raised will go, to support disabled people
gain sexual confidence and find partners. Charity No 284450.
If you can’t come, please just send Outsiders a donation: www.GoFundMe.com/37vdik